We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Stable LTS version

Hi,

when is the release date of stable LTS version? I searched for this but there isn't any roadmap!

tnx.

I guess this month maybe, it's gonna be 2.1.0. The problem is i think they want full php 7 stable support, but not all problems are fixed, so we have to keep waiting.

edited Apr '16

I guess this month maybe, it's gonna be 2.1.0. The problem is i think they want full php 7 stable support, but not all problems are fixed, so we have to keep waiting.

2.1.0 beta version is released before, but it was RC1. I'm waiting for stable version. Phalcon development is not fast as before! :/

Accepted
answer

Yea i mean when final 2.1.0 will be released it will be LTS. It's not fast as before beacause of PHP 7.

@alimo2 phalcon 2.1.0 doesn't include just new features and fixes. To make it compatible with PHP7 it also needed some zephir core rewriting to make it more future proof. That's why it may took more to develop.