We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Vokuro problem - handler class cannot be loaded

i have Vokuro set up and it is working perfect! Loving Phalcon.

I added my first controller, and it will not load. it is no different than anyother controller.

I get this error:

Vokuro\Controllers\SurveryController handler class cannot be loaded

0 [internal function]: Phalcon\Mvc\Dispatcher->_throwDispatchException('Vokuro\Controll...', 2)

1 [internal function]: Phalcon\Dispatcher->_dispatch()

2 [internal function]: Phalcon\Dispatcher->dispatch()

3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vokuro/public/index.php(44): Phalcon\Mvc\Application->handle()

4 {main}

new controller is just basic stuff

<?php

namespace Vokuro\Controllers;

class SurveyController extends ControllerBase {

public function indexAction () {

}

}

so why does every other page work and I just can not add too them? what am i missing?

thanks.

edited Aug '16

i asume your controller file is located at app/controllers/ and filename is exactly SurveyController.php

//edit actually you are calling an non existing action. What is your url ? I am not using vokuro, but perhaps someone familiar with routing there can help you

https://github.com/phalcon/vokuro/blob/master/app/config/routes.php maybe you have to define your route ( properly :D )

Accepted
answer

it is now working, no idea why?
I created another controller and was able to link to it. Then when i went back to this controller, it was working. maybe something was cached? (macOS 10.12, mamp 4, phalcon 3 and php 7 - so who knows?) thanks so much for the help. really like Phalcon and the army of contributors is impressive. cheers.

probably cache etc... or jsut the saving/uploading is slow :D