Hello,

I have a Phalcon app currently in development, and I am experiencing strange behavior with IndexController actions. Within IndexController, I have an index action that corresponds to the home page. I also have a second action, "informationAction". For some reason if I navigate to [base url]/index/information, the index action is called rather than the information action. If I call "$this->dispatcher->getActionName()" in "beforeExecuteRoute" in the index controller, it returns "index". In fact, I can navigate to [base url]/index/anything/i/want and rather than returning an "action not found" error, it re-routes to index/index. For all of my other controllers, routing works as expected. It appears that my app is somehow set up to automatically reroute any action in the IndexController to indexAction. Is this supposed to be default behavior? How can I change it? Thank you for your time.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this occurs without adding any custom routing behavior.

Edit 2: I found a previous question that addressed a similar issue, and its solution worked for me. https://forum.phalcon.io/discussion/1162/all-paths-lead-to-index-view The solution was essentially to add the line "$router->setUriSource(\Phalcon\Mvc\Router::URI_SOURCE_SERVER_REQUEST_URI);" when setting up routing for the application in the bootstrap file. It's worth noting that I am using Apache, not nginix, which the asker of that question was using.