We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Oracle Endeca Sharepoint Web Services Data Source plugin

I'm attempting to crawl a MS Sharepoint environment using a local Oracle Endeca instance (11.1.0). Per Oracle's documentation there should be a 'Sharepoint WebServices Data Source' option within the 'CAS Console' but it is not present.

The documentation goes into detail on configuring the data source, but provides no information on getting the plugin installed to begin with, or even if a plugin exists, it seems like this should be OOTB but it is nowhere to be found.

Appreciate any information on the subject from anyone who has successfully used this connector with Endeca before.

I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome.Thanks for sharing this Informative content. Oracle Endeca Information Discovery is an enterprise data discovery platform for rapid, intuitive exploration and analysis of information from any combination of structured and unstructured sourcIes Readmore

Those are all personal questions, which are really bad manners. The answers can bring up memories that are hurtful or focus on the way that a child is different, making them or their families feel like they don't fit in. Does this really have to be spelled out? I don't care how curious someone is! Would you ask, "Where did you get that scar?" or "How much did your car cost" or "How did your mother pass away" of anyone but (maybe) a very close friend? No. And if you did, they would be perfectly justified in pretending, for the moment, that they didn't understand English! Youre So Vain, You Probably Think This Hair Is About You DON’T FORGET YOURSELF, DON’T SACRIFICE YOURSELF