How do i rollback timestamp migrations. I'm using phalcon 3.3 and devtools 3.2.12 I have recently started off with phalcon for a pet project. coming from laravel, migration in phalcon isnt intuitive. Reasons

1. version based migrations as a default isn't ideal in a team environment as version collisions might occur. e.g each team member might have a version 1 on their respective locals prior to commit etc.
  2. If I'm using a timestamp based migration, it means I need to fetch the entire timestamp/migration name string from db or file. while useful in certain case scenarios. its definitely not the easiest approach all the time. a simple rollback by steps and direction(up/down) seems more intuitive as a default.

now here goes my issue after tinkering for hours.. with no fruiton.. the docs are way too outdated. I was going to mention a 3rd issue with migration requiring options each time to use a timestamp based migration but I eventually stumbled on the config option in the code to set the defaults for that. Yes, another hours of wasted time. Now, i created one timestamp based migration. configured my ups and downs:

<?php

use Phalcon\Db\Column;
use Phalcon\Db\Index;
use Phalcon\Db\Reference;
use Phalcon\Mvc\Model\Migration;

/**
 * Class FirewallMigration_1520187375551836
 */
class FirewallMigration_1520187375551836 extends Migration
{
    /**
     * Define the table structure
     * @throws
     * @return void
     */
    public function morph()
    {
        $this->morphTable('firewall', [
            'columns' => [
                new Column('id', [
                    'type' => Column::TYPE_INTEGER,
                    'size' => 10,
                    'unsigned' => true,
                    'notNull' => true,
                    'autoIncrement' => true,
                    'first' => true,
                ]),
                new Column('source', [
                    'type' => Column::TYPE_VARCHAR,
                    'size' => 10,
                    'notNull' => true,
                ]),
        ]);
    }

/**
     * Run the migrations
     * @return void
     */
    public function up()
    {
     // expected to morph on new migrations only -> hopeefully right with this.. not documented anywhere

}

/**
     * Reverse the migrations
     * @return void
     */
    public function down()
    {
        print_r('i ran');
        self::$_connection->dropTable('firewall');
    }
}

running migrations for the first time.. this works fine.. but i'm trying to rollback this migration and now i'm stuck. no simple migrate up/down command. plus if I supply the current timestamp.. I just get a migrations are up to date message... what a drag.. in summary, how do I rollback to version 0? Please community where do I go from here.. hence no one is talking about this I can only assume I'm missing something.