I can't seem to get my head around this so let me explain the problem:
I have model named Project, multiple user Roles ex:
- Client A
- Client B
- Client C
And a few projects
- (id: 1) Private project A - Only for Moderators and up
- (id: 2) Private project B - Only for Moderators and up
- (id: 3) Project X - For Client A and moderators and up
- (id: 4) Project Y - For Client B and moderators and up
- (id: 5) Project Z - For Client B, Client C and moderators and up
Now is there a way to use Phalcon ACL to handle this? Or do I need to write my own ACL implementation?
Basically I need to restrict access to specific entities in database, users in Client B obviously won't be able to see other projects as well.