We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

How to use git in Phalcon

I am having a problem to setup git bash on phalcon, Although I am able to run phalcon command on window cmd but I am unable to run phalcon command on bash git . Can someone assist me? I would like to use git bash instead of window cmd

2: I am looking aslo a video of how to build an api using a phalcon, please share with me please.

3: Any phalcon whatsapp group ,pls share with me

You can customize the git cmd $PATH by creating a .bashrc file in your user home directory (C:\Users\Bernard)

PATH=$PATH:/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/Application\ with\ space/phalcon.bat

Hi Lajos Thank you for getting back , I real appretiate for ur support. I have a question .How do i create/get the .bashrc? This PATH should I put in variable enviroment?

You can customize the git cmd $PATH by creating a .bashrc file in your user home directory (C:\Users\Bernard)

PATH=$PATH:/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/Application\ with\ space/phalcon.bat

You will have to create the .bashrc file yourself, in your user home directory. On win it should be something like C:\Users\<your name>\.

The file should contain the absolute path to phalcon.bat:

PATH=$PATH:/c/www/phalcon-devtools/

Please note that it's only the folder in which the bat resides, not the bat path itself. My first response contains the trailing phalcon.bat by mistake.

Hi Sir

Still git doesn't work . Are you able to access my pc.

You will have to create the .bashrc file yourself, in your user home directory. On win it should be something like C:\Users\<your name>\.

The file should contain the absolute path to phalcon.bat:

PATH=$PATH:/c/www/phalcon-devtools/

Please note that it's only the folder in which the bat resides, not the bat path itself. My first response contains the trailing phalcon.bat by mistake.