We are moving our forum in GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4 you can visit here and for Phalcon v5 here.

Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

problems after updating to phalcon 1.3.0

updated to 1.3.0, I am using nginx ( nginx version: nginx/1.2.1 ) +php-fpm ( PHP 5.4.4-14+deb7u8 (fpm-fcgi) )

did not get any kinds of errors while building. ( build log http://pastebin.com/x3mkHaqm ). but now phalcon.so does not seem to load anymore. the phalcon.so is copied to the right directory ( /usr/lib/php5/20100525/phalcon.so ). i also restarted nginx/php5-fpm did not see any errors but still not working. when accessing a file that displays phpinfo() there is nothing containing phalcon anymore.

then i tried checking out the php version: http://pastebin.com/jkByesuD which at least shows me that there might somehting be wrong with pdo

but pdo on the other hand is loaded according to:


if you need me to provide any further info / details let me know



Try creating a file at /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-phalcon.ini with extension=phalcon.so

edited Mar '14

awesome that already did the trick thank you very much

I think this is important information for every user who want install Phalcon and it should be put in documentation (I had the same problem).