We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

MongoDB + Phalcon ODM + Protected/Private properties and embedded classes/objects

Hi All, thanks for your time in advance:

I've been going through the documentation on ODM and Phalcon and for some reason I cannot find examples or mentions of modelling from my php objects ( in specific: Classes with protected and privates plus nested embedded classes ) to MongoDB.
Is it supported ? Any examples I could study ? thanks again for your time,

Shareit For pc The world's quickest method to share photographs, applications and more crosswise over gadgets… without organize charges or Wi-Fi association. SHAREit disposes of the requirement for links to remotely exchange data quickly between gadgets – either with companions, or to take your own substance on the go.ShareIt For Windows 10 is basic however exquisite programming that enables clients to share media between gadgets. It is little and light weight programming which can be taken care of effortlessly. Its fundamental goal is the advancement of the media trade without the utilization of Bluetooth or different advances. It has an easy to understand and exceptionally present day graphical interface that looks great. You can likewise download Frostwire.t has an exceptionally perfect and clean UI, and when you open it for the simple first time you will be incited to make a character for your gadget. Its principle window contains all the vital highlights that you will require when sharing media. The trade is made so natural that anybody can undoubtedly utilize this product with no issues. First you need to choose the documents you need toshare, at that point you should choose the collector by examining for close-by gadgets. At that point you can send and get records from the opposite end. The main issue is we can state that ShareIT is straightforward, simple to utilize, and basic programming that works extremely well``shareit for pc