Senior Full-stack Software Engineer Full-time position in South Florida
Our company was founded under the belief that patients’ access to medication should be up to their medical needs, not what the insurance companies are willing to cover. We support doctors to customize affordable medication for their patients, and our in-house development team is responsible for delivering secure and intuitive software to our customers.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer The goal of the Development Team is to plan, code, test, and ship cloud-based solutions used both by our customers and internally. We are developing internal tools, customer-facing applications, and cutting-edge mobile applications. We are working with the latest open-source technologies, and most of our applications are HIPAA-compliant - hence we put a big emphasis on security. This position is for an individual who has proven software engineering experience, with project management and leadership skills. We offer lots of challenges and seemingly impossible problems, lots of room for experimenting and creative solutions and competitive salary & benefits.
- Be part of the product design process, maintain and hit roadmap goals
- Enhance the development flow with best practices
- Work on proprietary applications, custom integrations, telemedicine applications etc.
- Work as part of a growing cross-functional team
What you’ll need
- Strong experience with PHP and a PHP MVC framework (e.g. Phalcon, Laravel, Zend etc)
- Understanding and experience building responsive interfaces with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & Sass
- Build and use RESTful APIs
- Experience with MySQL (or other RDBMS)
- Comfortable working within Linux environments and using the shell
- Experience writing tests (unit, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Agile and CI/CD mindset
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Attitude toward getting things done while maintaining regard for code quality
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives and comfortable seeking help
- Comfortable tackling new problems and learning along the way
- BONUS: Open-source contributions and/or public projects
- BONUS: DevOps Experience (AWS, Jenkins, Vagrant, Docker etc.)
IMPORTANT: this is an on-location job in Pompano Beach, FL - no remote work, but we offer relocation assistance. Please apply to this job by sending an email to [email protected] with your resume and a few words abouts you. Thank you!