We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_phalcon.dll' on WAMP/XAMP

Hello, I am trying to install phalcon in my windows 10.

However, I can't make it to work.

It says that PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_phalcon.dll'

It is on the same location and i tried all potential x86 versions of the dll for the download page of Phalcon.

I am using Windows 10 and already tried WAMP/XAMP.

The error log says:

[03-Apr-2019 05:25:02 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_phalcon.dll' (tried: c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.14/ext/php_phalcon.dll (The specified module could not be found.), c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.14/ext/php_php_phalcon.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0 [03-Apr-2019 05:25:02 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_phalcon.dll' (tried: c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.14/ext/php_phalcon.dll (The specified module could not be found.), c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.14/ext/php_php_phalcon.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

However i installed it in the correct folder and used the correct extension code: extension=php_phalcon.dll

Please help. Tried searching all potential answers.

Here's a screenshot of my specs for php settings:

https://ibb.co/ZTMWvW7

@edukapp did you find a way to resolve this? I'm running into the same issue after following the guide, also tried all of the dlls. My concern is that it says it's trying to load php_php_phalcon.dll.dll, did you find anything to resolve it?