We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon on Mamp PRO 5.5

Hello all,

I found this article that helps me much in installing phalcon 4.0.0-rc.3 with MAMP PRO 5.5 & PHP 7.3.8 https://madebyextreme.com/insights/how-to-install-phalcon-php-framework-with-mamp-on-osx

I've downloaded phalcon and installation went smoothly with only a few warnings given. The phalcon.so module has been placed in the proper directory and the only thing to do is add it in php.ini. After reboot MAMP no errors but also no phalcon listed in phpinfo();

My question: Does anybody else experienced the same issue & do you know how to solve it?

I assume you push phalcon.so in the worng php.ini file

edited Dec '19

Installing Phalcon 4.0 on PHP 7.3.8 The process described seemed to go ok. Until Step 6, where I got following response, and no phalcon.so file was build, any ideas ?

[email protected] build (master) $ sudo ./install Password: Configuring for: PHP Api Version: 20180731 Zend Module Api No: 20180731 Zend Extension Api No: 320180731 Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and the $PHP_AUTOCONF environment variable. Then, rerun this script.

./install: line 133: aclocal: command not found ./install: line 136: ./configure: No such file or directory make: No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop. make: No rule to make target `install'. Stop.

Thanks for compiling Phalcon! Build succeed: Please restart your web server to complete the installation