We are moving our forum in GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4 you can visit here and for Phalcon v5 here.

Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

Update to 4.0 app ERROR

for some reason when i updated the version on XAMPP to 4.0 my app is now giving me this error

object(BadMethodCallException)#41 (7) { ["message":protected]=> string(26) "Wrong number of parameters" ["string":"Exception":private]=> string(0) "" ["code":protected]=> int(0) ["file":protected]=> string(32) "C:\xampp\htdocs\public\index.php" ["line":protected]=> int(19) ["trace":"Exception":private]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(6) { ["file"]=> string(32) "C:\xampp\htdocs\public\index.php" ["line"]=> int(19) ["function"]=> string(6) "handle" ["class"]=> string(23) "Phalcon\Mvc\Application" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(0) { } } } ["previous":"Exception":private]=> NULL }

and this is my public/index.php

<?php

use Phalcon\Mvc\Application;

try {

#   Include Composer
    require __DIR__ . '/../libraries/autoload.php';

#   Include services
    require __DIR__ . '/../config/services.php';

#   Handle the request
    $application = new Application($di);

#   Include modules
    require __DIR__ . '/../config/modules.php';

echo $application->handle()->getContent();
    // echo $application->handle()->getContent();

}
catch (Exception $e) {

var_dump($e);die();

if( $cf->server->debug )
    {
        echo $e->getMessage();
    }
    else
    {
        // header("Location: /error/ServerError");
    }

}

Looks like you upgraded to Phalcon 4 as well. You need to downgrade to 3.4 or upgrade your application

what do i need to upgrade my app ?

Looks like you upgraded to Phalcon 4 as well. You need to downgrade to 3.4 or upgrade your application