Does anyone have a standard PHP + Phalcon + Apache stack Dockerfile?
I think there used to be documentation on this but it seems to have disappeared. I just want to try out Phalcon.
I've been trying to get Phalcon running in a docker myself and so far it's an absolute pain. Broken images, missing dependencies are making it incredibly frustrating. Is it me or shouldn't it be this hard?
Some things I've run into so far:
- latest php base image is broken. it disables debians php packages and anything that depends on it fails.
- the last apt-get needs to be ca-certificates other it breaks pecl
- php7.3-dev doesn't install make :/
- need explicit target php7.3 packages otherwise all hell breaks loose
- phalcon dev-tool installer fails because it wants phalcon 4.0.0 but the pecl installed 4.0.4 (i think)