We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

I cannot create a new scaffold.

Issue: I cannot read or write on a new table in my app. The table that I want to manage is "posiciones".

I have created in many ways controllers, views, models but I cannot manage a new table in my app. So, so, Bizarre. I have tried and tried and I gave me up. Please, help me.

Here is my app

https://github.com/jrcscarrillo/salvador

You can run the app with https://islascoqueiros.com

Login 001 101 1703644805001 [email protected] f9234568

THANK YOU

Hello

What do you mean "manage a new table"? You can always create it manually, in case there are some problems with devtools.

Also, unfortunatly you are using very old Phalcon devtools version, according to your composer.json file - "phalcon/devtools": "~3.2".
Current version doesn't have support.

Consider to switch to version Phalcon 4.0, not in this project, but in some new one.

I have using 3.2 and 3.4 in those versions I have the same issue. After that I have created a new scaffold with devtools, I cannot use it. The table right now is called "posiciones" the real one will be "geocliente" I want to store geolocations for every customer. I have insterted a few rows manually in these two tables "posiciones" and "geocliente" For instance in my search view when I change the name of the table the controller and the view works fine. But if I use "posiciones" or "geocliente" I cannot get a response, the elements in the display screen are just the html, head, and body tags with nothing inside. I do not have any php error neither a MySql error I have checked in those logs.

Hello

What do you mean "manage a new table"? You can always create it manually, in case there are some problems with devtools.

Also, unfortunatly you are using very old Phalcon devtools version, according to your composer.json file - "phalcon/devtools": "~3.2".

Consider to switch to version Phalcon 4.0, not in this project, but in some new one.

Accepted
answer

Try with error_reporting(E_ALL); inside index.php

Yes, I am trying to update my apps to 4.0, I have tried but I have issues with it. I still need to check all the changes that I need to do. I really appreciate some advice in order to upgrade smoothly. Thank you.

Hello

Thank you, I have add a construct function in those models and that is the issue because if I am going to use the function must be overwritten

Have a great day.

Try with error_reporting(E_ALL); inside index.php