We are moving our forum in GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4 you can visit here and for Phalcon v5 here.

Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Script' not found

Step 1 Create the "test" directory structure without any webtools stuff phalcon create-project /var/www/test --enable-webtools

Step 2 I change the directory to "test". cd /var/www/test phalcon webtools --action enable

I can find webtools in the directory , but can't working Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Script' not found in /usr/share/pear/Phalcon/Web/Tools.php on line 216

OS:CentOS 6.2 PHP version:PHP 5.4 Phalcon Devtools version:0.8.0 Phalcon version:0.8.0

How did you install the dev tools? Using the pear.phalcon.io ?

I installed the dev tools by using the pear.phalcon.io.

Accepted
answer

Can you install it from Github?

git clone https://github.com/phalcon/phalcon-devtools.git
cd phalcon-devtools
. ./phalcon.sh

Yes! This manner works well. Thanks a lot.

this solution does not work for me, I have macosx yosemite I try to install devtools inside my user bin folder in my ~/bin/ i run MyUser$ git clone https://github.com/phalcon/phalcon-devtools.git

and i change the folder name "phalcon-devtools" to "devtools" and run MyUser$ sudo ln -s ~/bin/devtools/phalcon.php /usr/bin/phalcon

then i run MyUser$ sudo chmod ugo+x /usr/bin/phalcon

and then restart my terminal and when I try to run MyUser$ phalcon commands

Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Script' not found in /Users/MyUser/bin/devtools/phalcon.php on line 40

¿What is wrong?

edited May '15

I had the same problem at Ubuntu

after installation I enabled phalcon module for php.

Cli and Apache/Nginx uses different ENV so you have to enamle this extension for WebServers and CLI env.

on ubuntu it's looks like this command sudo php5enmod phalcon