Hey Guys, im new to phalcon framework and got problems with the configuration of two virtual hosts. Im running a root server with nginx and phalcon. When i configurate my nginx default-file with only one host with a root folder, everything works fine like explained in the Installation-Notes from phalcon documentation. But when i try to run another virtual host, there are several problems which i cant fix. This forum is my last hope ;-). The root-page of both pages are working fine. For demonstration i will name it "page1" and "page2". BaseURI of page1 is "/page1/" and second "/page2/".

First Problem: There is a Link and a SignupController to a Signup-Page in both Projects. The link which is generated by phalcon is wrong for a (for me) unknown reason. It is: "domain.com/page1/PUBLIC/signup". So clicking on the Signup-Link, brings you to a "404 Not Found"-page. In my example project with apache and only one host with a root directory everything works fine and the generated link was "domain.com/page1/signup" and the page worked fine.

Second Problem: When i type in the "correct" url manually "domain.com/page1/signup" i come onto the main-page?! It seems that the rewriting/redirecting doesnt work correct ?!

My nginx default - file looks like this: server {

listen    81;
    server_name domain.com;

#index index.php index.html index.htm;
    set $root_path '/usr/share/nginx/www';

root $root_path;

location ^~ /page1/ {
  root /usr/share/nginx/www/page1/public ;
  index index.php index.html index.htm;
  try_files $uri $uri/ @rewrite;

rewrite ^(.*)$ /page1/public/index.php?_url=/$1;
}