We are moving our forum in GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4 you can visit here and for Phalcon v5 here.

Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

View not rendering the way it supposed to.

I was reading the documentation on Phalcon about Hierarchical Rendering("http://docs.phalcon.io/en/latest/reference/views.html#hierarchical-rendering"). And I can't seem to figure it out. I have the following file setup just like the documentation but the only difference is that i am using volt.

--views
  --vacancy
      --index.volt// action
      --new.volt//action
  --layouts
    --vacancy.volt//controller

And this is my Vacancy controller. It's just an empty controller

class VacancyController extends \Phalcon\Mvc\Controller
{
    public function indexAction()
    {

}
    public function newAction()
    {

}
}

Problem When i go to "mysite.com/vacancy" everything seems to be rendering just fine. But when i use the "new" action "mysite.com/vacancy/new" i get the content of the file new.volt but it doesn't render the way i think it's supposed too. If i do "mysite.com/vacancy/index" i get the same problem.

In the chrome console i get this error:

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: Resource interpreted as StyleSheet but transferred with MIME type text/html: Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html:

If i remove the action "new " it will just renders fine! I hope it's clear enough.

Accepted
answer

I resolve it just by putting a / before every file that i was including into the html document..

Example

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/main.js"></script>

instead of

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/main.js"></script>