We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Permalink error and session error with result Warning: Phalcon\Session\Adapter::start():

Hello, I'm new in phalcon. I try invo to my server. If I open main domain, it can open, but when I click the menu or other link, It still open the index. And, in the top, there is warning error like this : Warning: Phalcon\Session\Adapter::start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_mmkd70nmse5ttq8enve5jbutg7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/public/index.php on line 117 I use nginx as the webserver, already tried the config in the documentation, still didn't work Please need advise for both errors :-)

This means the current OS user that runs the nginx process does not have permissions to write in the /var/lib/php/session/ directory

About permisions, actually I already change it to 777 in session directory, but I will try it again. How about the first one? All link just open the same page ..

Update : About the permisions, already solved.

Now about the permalink. even though I click register, about, etc, it still show the first page.

I have a feeling it about nginx/vhost config

Accepted
answer