We are moving our forum in GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4 you can visit here and for Phalcon v5 here.

Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

js-files into the view folder

I have a js file named script.js in the asset folder of my web application. But it goes bigger and bigger, so I want to split it into the different controler parts. For example I want to put all scripts that handle user actions in a file named user.js. And I want to put it into the folder view->user->user.js

The problem is that I don't know where to load these script. One solution may be to load it in the different views. (e.g. index.volt) But there is the problem that I have to change all views to include the js files.

I search for a solution that I can dynamicly load the scripts before accessing the controller action. Are there any ideas?

PS: I know that this system is slower than one script file, but it is more comfortable to have more little files when developing the application. When publishing this software I will use one script file for better performance.

Thank you for reading! :)

Accepted
answer

I found this. Klick I think this is very helpful.

Yes you can use the assets manager to add whatever resources you want using your base controller and any other controller or even action.