We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

how to use stylesheet_link() for a less file ?

doc says that stylesheet_link accept an array of arguments. Because I want a rendered tag like this:

<link rel="stylesheet/less" type="text/css" href="style.less">

I tried:

{{ stylesheet_link(array("href"=>"style.css","type"=>"text/css","rel"="stylesheet/less")) }}

but that drops me an error : "Syntax error, unexpected token ASSIGN"

edited Jul '14

It depend what you use as your template engine, Volt or PHP If volt, you include css like this

{{ stylesheet_link("css/style.css") }}

or

{{ stylesheet_link("https://cdn.example.com/style.css", false) }} - for remote css

for stylesheets/less

{{ tag_html("link", ["rel":"stylesheet/less", "type":"text/css", "href":"style.less"]) }}

You should read all documentation if you want to use phalcon effectively. info about Include js, css is on page 207 from PDF documentation

It must be:

{{ stylesheet_link(["href": "style.css", "type": "text/css", "rel": "stylesheet/less"]) }}

ups :) i updated my post and now see you aswer :) but i used html5 element, is it work?

@doit76 yes!, your examples are also fine :)

edited Jul '14

yes, it's the first time I use Volt. I didn't know that arrays are used in volt in a kind of json way ... Thanks both of you, but unfortunately none of your solutions work:

{{ tag_html("link", ["rel":"stylesheet/less", "type":"text/css", "href":"style.less"]) }}

or

{{ stylesheet_link(["href": "style.less", "type": "text/css", "rel": "stylesheet/less"]) }}

they do output the needed code:

<link rel="stylesheet/less" type="text/css" href="style.less">

but phalcon complains : "Service 'view' wasn't found in the dependency injection container"

with an "harcoded" link tag to the less file, eveythings works as expected.

Are you using Volt outside of Phalcon\Mvc\View?

no, I am not.

Phalcon\Tag does not depend on Phalcon\Mvc\View to throw an exception with message: Service 'view' wasn't found in the dependency injection container

OK, I agree. But I can't understand why while calling my less file with Volt, it drops me that error. It looks like error raise during less.js (LESS - Leaner CSS v1.3.3) script execution.

Doesn't matter right now, I'm working with <link rel="stylesheet/less" type="text/css" href="style.less"> and it's OK