We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Error at Installation on AWS EC2 Beanstalk - cannot find php-config

Hello,

i can't install on aws beanstalk instance (t2.micro)

./install Configuring for: PHP Api Version: 20121113 Zend Module Api No: 20121212 Zend Extension Api No: 220121212 checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E checking for icc... no checking for suncc... no checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes checking for system library directory... lib checking if compiler supports -R... no checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu configure: error: Cannot find php-config. Please use --with-php-config=PATH

Any idea?

I think i have installed all prerequisites:

yum install php55-devel pcre-devel gcc make Loaded plugins: priorities, update-motd, upgrade-helper Package php55-devel-5.5.20-2.94.amzn1.x86_64 already installed and latest version Package pcre-devel-8.21-7.5.amzn1.x86_64 already installed and latest version Package gcc-4.8.2-3.19.amzn1.noarch already installed and latest version Package 1:make-3.81-20.7.amzn1.x86_64 already installed and latest version Nothing to do

Have you installed php?

yum install php55-cli