We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

ERROR relation "access_id_access_seq" does not exist

Hi,

I update phalcon version from 1.3.4 to 2.0.2 and a get this error

SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR:  relation "access_id_access_seq" does not exist

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: PDO->lastInsertId('access_id_acces...')
#1 [internal function]: Phalcon\Db\Adapter\Pdo->lastInsertId('access_id_acces...')
#2 [internal function]: Phalcon\Mvc\Model->_doLowInsert(Object(Phalcon\Mvc\Model\MetaData\Memory), Object(Phalcon\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Postgresql), Array, 'id_access')
#3 /home/ubuntu/workspace/aaaaa/app/library/local/Plugins/RegisterAccess.php(133): Phalcon\Mvc\Model->save()
#4 /home/ubuntu/workspace/aaaaa/app/library/local/Plugins/RegisterAccess.php(45): App\Library\Local\Plugins\RegisterAccess->register()
#5 [internal function]: App\Library\Local\Plugins\RegisterAccess->beforeDispatch(Object(Phalcon\Events\Event), Object(Phalcon\Mvc\Dispatcher), NULL)
#6 [internal function]: Phalcon\Events\Manager->fireQueue(Array, Object(Phalcon\Events\Event))
#7 [internal function]: Phalcon\Events\Manager->fire('dispatch:before...', Object(Phalcon\Mvc\Dispatcher))
#8 [internal function]: Phalcon\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#9 /home/ubuntu/workspace/aaaaa/app/library/local/Bootstrap.php(119): Phalcon\Mvc\Application->handle()
#10 /home/ubuntu/workspace/aaaaa/public/index.php(91): App\Library\Local\Bootstrap->run()
#11 {main}

It is the same program, same database, and worked perfect before the update.

what can be?

thanks

Your best bet would be to start logging your MySQL queries.

You could either do it in Phalcon ( https://docs.phalcon.io/en/latest/reference/models.html#logging-low-level-sql-statements ), or using your MySQL general log file (provided it's enabled)

hi, thanks for answer

but, the system its the same, just updated the phalcon version.

the same query is executed. In low-level log, the queries are correct, and in the postgres log I got the same error with phalcon

I think the framework is trying to get a table instead of a sequence, or getting the name of the sequence incorrectly

sorry for my english

Try setting the name of the sequence in the model:

class Robots extends Model
{
    public function getSequenceName()
    {
        return "my_sequence_name";
    }
}

yes, this way works, but with the schema name together

but I will have to create a method for each class?

apparently giving this error because they do not take the schema name.

https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/3070344454ba943b5ccc5c91567f71f91da950ae/phalcon/mvc/model.zep#L2141

sorry for my english

I've submitted a bug fix in the 2.0.x branch

I got a temporary solution

I have a ModelBase class where we extend the other model classes

and I create this method

<?php

use Phalcon\Mvc\Model as PhModel;

class ModelBase extends PhModel
{

public function getSequenceName()
    {
        return $this->getSchema() . '.' . $this->getSource() . '_' . $this->modelsMetadata->getIdentityField($this) . '_seq';
    }

}
<?php

class Robots extends ModelBase
{
// ...