We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

I don't see the errors

Hello, I'm beginning with Phalcon and when something goes wrong with my code I don't see any errors, but just an empty page. How can I set the errors to on? I already have "error_reporting(E_ALL);" in the index of the public folder.

Thanks.

Hi!

Remove the try catch in the bootstrap file and add the top of the (new Phalcon\Debug)->listen();

Accepted
answer

from the blog

Debug Component Phalcon\Debug ​offers the call stack to the developer, with a pretty presentation format. This helps with debugging and identifying errors. To use this component just remove any try/catch from your bootstrap. Add the following at the beginning of ​your script: (new Phalcon\Debug)->listen();

Hello Farkhod, I tried what you said and then tested it removing the semicolon here to see the debug screen but it shows a chrome error screen code 500, and everything works when I put it back again. What am I doing wrong?

$this->view->UserInterests = $user_interests // ; <-- semicolon removed

Thanks.

should not be removed semicolon

I'm seeing the debug screen now. Thanks!

Yeah i dont know if was phalcon 1.2 but when i updated the version the "parse errors" dissapear. Note im using phalcon debug in top of my bootstrap file