Using dispatcher forward and csrf, is not working in 2.0.3. Example:
- I have a user registration form with a CSRF field.
- I post data to createAction().
- I check the form for errors
- If form has errors I use
return $this->dispatcher->forward(['action' => 'register']);
- I fix the errors in my form and I repost the data.
- Now I get CSRF validation error.
If it's a bug, this is a huge problem and needs to be fix immediatly since it has a big impact on forms. If this happens due to some changes in 2.0* that I am not aware of, I would need your help to understand what it is happening.