Hi! I had a problem when connecting ionCube, using a feature called "Include file protection - Require an include key". With this function, the error takes off "Bad Gateway 502".

PHP-fpm log displays the following contents:

"WARNING: [pool mypool] child 22599 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 9.981192 seconds from start"

nginx log displays the following contents:

"2015/11/11 17:19:13 [error] 22527#0: 856 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: mydomain.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "mydomain.com"*

I determined that the error occurs at the time of calling the $application->handle().

Trying to understand which is why there is an error, I began to sort services by process of elimination and found that the problem occurs when "router", after being transferred control of the controller. From controller class is all right, it contains all the necessary methods inherited from the base class framework, etc.

P.S. Without this function, everything works fine, but still I would like to protect my application.