We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon Zephir Parser Error In Windows

I am using Windows 10 64 bit. I have followed all the above steps to configure zephir 0.9.1a-dev in windows. But when I am going to build the extension this error coming.

E:\utils>zephir build zephir_parser extension not loaded, compiling it 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>REM Build Lemon

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>cl lemon.c

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>del parser.c parser.h scanner.c

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>re2c -o scanner.c scanner.re

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>lemon -s parser.lemon Parser statistics: 127 terminals, 99 nonterminals, 459 rules 947 states, 0 parser table entries, 0 conflicts

C:\zephir-master\parser\parser>type base.c 1>>parser.c 'C:\php-debug\phpize' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Preparing for parser compilation... 'C:\php-debug\phpize' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Compiling the parser... 'nmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Warning: copy(Release/php_zephir_parser.dll): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\zephir-master\Library\Compiler.php on line 233 Zephir\Exception: The zephir parser extension could not be found or compiled!

Can anyone please explain this steps in details.

Building the parser

Build zephir/json-c using VS2012 and copy the resulting json-c.lib (static library) to the parser directory Requirements: Copy re2c.exe to the parser folder (from PHP-SDK for example) You may have to adjust the paths in buildWin32.bat (if you for example do not use VS2012 on a x64 machine) Run parser/buildWin32.bat to build the parser.exe

Windows manual is now updated can you try again or report this in the Zephir repo? https://github.com/phalcon/zephir

Accepted
answer

Windows manual is now updated can you try again or report this in the Zephir repo? https://github.com/phalcon/zephir

I have followed all the step but I can't understand This step "You may have to adjust the paths in buildWin32.bat (if you for example do not use VS2012 on a x64 machine)". I am using Visual Studio 2013 and Windows 10 64 bit.