We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon Cookbook !!

We are happy to announce that the Phalcon Cookbook is available for preorder.

https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/phalcon-cookbook

The book has been written by

• Serghei Iakovlev, a member of the Phalcon Team and regular in the Phalcon Slack room
  • David Schissler, one of the most vocal members of our community and great contributor, also a regular in the Phalcon Slack room

The book contains hands on recipes that have been implemented with the industry best practices for web as well as CLI applications.

Those recipes aim to increase the understanding of doing things the Phalcon way and with minor adjustments can be pluigged into any application.

Enjoy!

Hi,

I bought a couple of years ago Yii 1.1 coockbook and it was great value. But now I'm in love with phalcon ;-)

Maybe next month I will have a couple of bucks for buying that one.

thanks will buy ASAP

Ordered it 5 minutes ago.

Congratulations! I've ordered an eBook version and I'm looking forward to the date it is published. Thank you Phalcon team!

edited Nov '16

Nice work guys! I just bought the eBook+Print! I can't think of a better christmas present to myself! When do you plan to publish it :-) ?

Done , Bought! ;)

Yay I got one as well. Hope it arrives before Christmas:)

Thank you for this book. Ordered!

Great book, our company will buy few copies of it for less-expirienced Phalcon devs :)

Ordered ! Thanks :)

Done , Bought! Thank you :)

I have it! But, I cannot get the code. Help me! Thank you.

Love it. Would you please give me some advice where I can find PDO examples explained in the way that the book is using with "using the query builder for complete .." I will really really appreciate that. Greetings.

I was long waiting for something like this! Will definitely order it.

Intending to buy this! just to check, is the book updated to the latest version of phalcon?

I see many are interested. I'm gonna check them out.

It's amazing. I'll order it.

@Juan What does that mean? Hello David, I have your Phalcon Cookbook, I bought it the last February, but there is no way to download the code examples in www.packtpub.com, the tab for code downloading is disable. Now, after 2 web apps based on the example INVO I am trying to master Phalcon because I need to build a complex web site. Would you please give some advice to get the code associated with this book, I will really appreciate. Thank you.

Ordered :-)

This book can be safely applied in the current version of Phalcon? Or it is obsolete?

This book can be safely applied in the current version of Phalcon? Or it is obsolete?

Yes it can. There are of course some changes that have been made since the book was released but checking the CHANGELOG will get you through it. There are some really good recipes in that book that I use almost daily :)

Thanks! I have this book already and I will start read now...where is the roadmap of PhalconPHP, and what it the LTS version?

Yes it can. There are of course some changes that have been made since the book was released but checking the CHANGELOG will get you through it. There are some really good recipes in that book that I use almost daily :)