We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Error in controllers (new project)

Hi I just create a project and I always receive the same Error

testController handler class cannot be loaded

0 [internal function]: Phalcon\Mvc\Dispatcher->throwDispatchException('TestController ...', 2)

1 [internal function]: Phalcon\Dispatcher\AbstractDispatcher->dispatch()

2 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\public\index.php(43): Phalcon\Mvc\Application->handle('/test/index/ind...')

3 {main}

i have my project in C:\xampp\htdocs and the config.php - baseUri is 'baseUri' => BASE_PATH . '/test/',

And im still have the error, i dont know what to do

Is my first project in Phalcon i just want to see the congratuilations message for can start to work Thanks you

We would need to see your apache conf and your service initializers to help...

Well it looks like Phalcon is up and running. My guess is you just have your autoloader misconfigured.

The autoloader is used by Phalcon to know where to look when a particular class is referenced. This error is basically saying it looked for a particular controller "TestController", but couldn't find it. Have you set up anything in your bootstrap.php file involving \Phalcon\Loader?

I have the same issue cant figure it out tried everting on the internet

if phalcon project not on root path either move it root path or check this thread https://forum.phalcon.io/discussion/20291/phalcon-4-new-project-error

I have the same issue cant figure it out tried everting on the internet