We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

simple index.php for test phalcon

Hi, brothers!

I really need invo without a composer. What can be done to make it work without it? Now I tried to install the composer installer and there are a lot of errors that there are many incompatibilities.

You are using Composer 2, which some of your plugins seem to be incompatible with. Make sure you update your plugins or report a plugin-issue to ask them to support Composer 2.

How I would like to see detailed instructions ... do one, do two, do three and you will have a phalcon in ubuntu. But this is not the case. This is NOT.

Please give me a simple index.php without any other files and folders, on which the phalcon will work, to check if it works at all or not

you will need to use composer one way or another

if you want to use phalocn-devtools you will need composer

without composer it will be very very difficult to work with phalocn

you can use Phalcon 3.4.x as it won't need composer

Please give me a simple index.php without any other files and folders, on which the phalcon will work, to check if it works at all or not

var_dump(extension_loaded('phalcon') ? ('You have Phalcon version: ' . Phalcon\Version::get()) : 'Phalcon is not installed');

Check your phpinfo() output for a section referencing “Phalcon” or execute the code snippet ... Creating a project¶ ... The public/index.php file should look like:.