We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon doesn't work

I have this error message when i try to use phalcon dev tools :

[email protected]:/home/phalcon/phalcon-devtools$ ./phalcon.php PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212/phalcon.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212/phalcon.so: undefined symbol: sapi_globals_id in Unknown on line 0 ERROR: Phalcon extension isn't installed, follow these instructions to install it: https://docs.phalcon.io/en/latest/reference/install.html

and this one with php :

Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Loader' not found in /home/sites/maerdocms/libraries/Core/Loader.php on line 4

In CLI mode i launch phalcon in a particular file : 30-phalcon.ini it's the last of module.

In Apache mode, i launch phalcon as last extension.

I cloned the last revision and try to checkout phalcon-v1.3.1 tag but the problem persists

Thanks

Nico.

edited May '14

I had the same issue on ubuntu server. I put extension=phalcon.so to /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/30-phalcon.ini and this it works.

I use compiled apache 2.4.4 so i can't use separated conf file for each php module.